2017 Put-in-Bay Road Races
Vintage Racing The Way It Should (and Used to) Be
The 9th Annual Put-in-Bay Road Races Reunion (August 27-30, 2017) promises:
- Racing for qualified pre- '73 prod. cars up to 3.0L, sports racers up to 1.5L & others
- Relaxed and nostalgia-laced event, held at historic Put-in-Bay on Ohio's South Bass Island, where small-bore sports cars raced on public roads from '52 to '59 and in '63. Entry options for race- and non-race cars.
- Featured Marque is Italian cars celebrating Alfa Romeo with special displays for Morgan and Turner!
- Two days of laid-back racing on a challenging airport course.
- Original course & airport track touring, social events, car show, guest stories, rocker cover races and...
- More fun than any other vintage racing event, or so our entrants say!
Still not for big bores nor egos... And proudly so!
734 502 2435 / 803 463 5388
For a link to the latest press release about the 2017 Put-in-Bay Road Races Reunion click HERE
2017 event registration information as well as 2017 race entry guidelines and rules and regulations will likely be available by February 2017
To help get the word out about PIBRRR 2017 you can download the 2017 event flyer, print out copies (color or black and white is fine) and distribute or post wherever vintage sports car nuts might congregate. Click HERE
Click HERE for a map of the spectator areas for the airport races.
Click HERE to find us on Facebook!